Order Process Simplified
This is the first time I have bought meat in bulk. How does it work?
It is a big step the first time you buy meat in bulk, but you will really enjoy the convenience of having a wide variety of cuts at your fingertips. You will also enjoy the price break that you get. Here is our process:
1. Decide what you want, then place your order by paying a non-refundable deposit at the top of each product page.
2. We send you a butchering link (if you ordered bison or beef in bulk) so you can let us know how you want your animal butchered. (n/a for samplers, burger, or lamb)
3. You fill in the interactive form and submit it to us. It is very simple and we can help!
4. We harvest your animal.
5. We send you an invoice with your animal or sampler weight reflecting your balance due (usually in a few weeks). Remember, with samplers and bulk, you pay a deposit first.
6. You send us your final payment via the link in your invoice, we actually prefer checks!!
8. We send out your estimated delivery information, or you can pick up in Kalispell.
9. Your product arrives at your door and you immediately put it in your freezer.
10. You keep some out and have it for supper. Yum.